Sterling Lakes offers a tranquil setting in Pepper Pike, one of Northeast Ohio's most prestigious areas. Our gated community is only a short commute to downtown Cleveland, the Cleveland Clinic and Hopkins International Airport.
Our Pepper Pike luxury home community features gorgeous landscaping to complement the architecture of the homes. Mature trees, sparkling lakes, and delicate streams foster a peaceful environment. Paved walking trails are created for residents to explore nature in their community.
The architectural designs of the homes combined with graceful landscaping create a premier residential neighborhood experience for all Sterling Lakes home owners.
Our Pepper Pike gated community features double entrance gates to offer peace of mind and security. Each home within the community has been wired with a cable “intranet” system that allows home owners to view visitors and guests on their exclusive “in home” cable channel 24 hours a day.
Culture and Entertainment
Nearby shopping and restaurants feature the finest offerings in the area. Pepper Pike’s distinct community theme supports an array of multi-cultural and artistically creative community events throughout the year.
- Beachwood Place & La Place Featuring high end stores such as Nordstrom's and Saks Fifth Avenue as well as an array of dining options
- Legacy Village upscale shops, restaurants and services including Ladies and Gentlemen's Aveda Salon and Spa
- ETON Boutique shopping and dining at its finest
Notable dining experiences
- Red, The Steakhouse Named one of the top 10 steakhouses in the country
- Moxie Sister restaurant to Red, the Steakhouse
- Flemings Prime Steakhouse home of the award-winning 100 wines by the glass
- Sanctuary part of celebrity chef Chris Hodgson's Driftwood Restaurant Group
- B Spot by Iron Chef Michael Symon
- Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar featuring Nuevo Latino fare
- Corky and Lenny's restaurant and deli known for its superb corned beef
- Flour Restaurant offering fine Italian cuisine by renowned chef Matt Mytro